Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Grocery day!

I've been waiting forever to grocery shop because this week is double dollar week at Leeker's in Park City, so my fridge is pretty bare and I had to buy a lot! So much, that I had to take 2 separate photos.



I spent 114.34 and saved 76.86, and this will last us 2 weeks so I spent right around what I usually spend.

Highlights of my trip: 69 cent sausage rolls after coupons
                                89 cent garnier fructis shampoo after coupons
                                2.99 downy unstoppables after coupons, I was really pumped about this because these             are usually 7.00 a bottle!
                                1.00 Hershey chocolate chips after coupons, 4 bags for my holiday baking.


I would say pretty successful for a family of 4, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment