Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snack basket

Today I made a snack basket for my kids! Or in this case kinda a snack bucket, haha. I just used a large tupperware dish that I had, and placed snacks in it that I had portioned out into little ziploc baggies. Used scrapbook paper and tape for the sign, this was super easy and this is going to be super convenient. This is also a good way to teach your children how to do things for themselves, plus it gives them choices! What kid doesn't love choices?


Some of the snacks I included in here were chocolate covered pretzels, animal crackers, teddy grahams, nutter butter bites, and some cheese and peanut butter filled crackers. I also plan on making one for the fridge this week that will include fresh fruit and veggies, yogurt, and string cheese. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment