Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dillons shopping trip 11/2

Wow.. Grocery shopping really does take twice as long when you bring your kids huh? I was in there for only an hour and I only needed to grab a few things. Anyways, here's my trip.


Breakdown:
3 Crest toothpastes 1.00 each, used two .50 cent coupons and one .75, all doubled to a dollar= free
4 Stovetop stuffings 1.00 each w/ mega savings event, used buy 3 get 1 free coupon
1 Idahoan scalloped potatoes 1.00, used free box of potatoes catalina
3 1/2 gallons milk @ 3 for 4.00
1 package of mushrooms @ 2.00
1 container cream cheese @ 1.69
1 package shake and bake @ 2.49
1 package of italian dressing @ .69
1 Booberry cereal, marked down to 1.25
1 ragu alfredo sauce 1.26 after mega savings event
2 cans of del monte corn, .49 cents after mega savings event
4 cans of cream of mushroom soup, .49 cents each after mega savings event used 1.00/4 coupon

Total before coupons and savings: $44.40
Total after coupons and savings: $19.75
Total Savings: 24.65

I didn't have coupons for everything I needed, but I still think I did pretty good. I found a bunch of different coupons in the store on all of the new displays they set up, and my dillons also had some nerf flag football sets on clearance for only 3.99! I think I might go back and get one for Eli as a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment