Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Clearance

I went Halloween clearance shopping yesterday at Wal mart and Dillons, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture because my camera died, and it's all put away now :( But I can still talk about it! Okay so usually the rule with Halloween clearance is the first 3 days everything is 50% off. After that it goes to 75%, and then eventually down to 90%. I didn't want to wait that long to shop though and end up missing out on some good deals, here are some of the things I bought.

Walmart
Skull pillow with a throw blanket, originally $10, marked down to 5. I bought it for E for Christmas.
2 Packages of Halloween Kleenex, 2 boxes in each pack. Originally 2.47, marked down to 1.47 each
1 20 pack of mini M&M cookies, originally $5, marked down to 2.47
2 pairs of children's pajamas, originally $6 each, marked down to $3 each
1 package of starbusts candy originally $2.50, marked down to .99
1 package of reeses originally $2.50, marked down to $1.47
2 packages of fun size snickers originally $2.50 each, marked down to $1.47


I also went snooping around the clothing aisle and got lucky I found some tank tops marked down to just a dollar each and they were all originally 3.88 each! I bought 3 of them.


Dillons
I didn't find much here, but I did get a 36 pack of fruit snacks marked down from $5.99 to $2.47


I'm going to use all the candy I bought for some of my Christmas Baking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment