Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

P&G stock up sale, 1/4 spent 27.60 saved 54.61!

So Dillons is running their P&G stock up sale again, I'm still running off of stuff from last time but I figured I might as well stock up again. Here was my shopping trip from today. :)


I did get a few other things as you can see..
1 Organic milk, originally 2.50 marked down to .79 cents
1 cole slaw, on sale for 1.00
1 macaroni salad, 1.00
2 potato salads, originally 1.00 marked down to .49 cents each.
1 Sun chips marked down to 2.99

And now for the good stuff :)
6 Old Spice Deodorants, paid .49 cents each after sale and coupons
3 Tide Detergents paid 2.99 each after sale and coupons
2 Dawn Hand renewal soaps, .99 cents each after sale and coupons
1 aussie shampoo and conditioner, .99 cents each after sale and coupons
3 old spice bodywashes, .49 cents each after sale and coupons.

I spent 27.60 altogether and saved $54.61 cents! 
I also spotted an unadvertised deal on covergirl eyeshadows so I will be going back this week to pick those up as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment