Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New years resolutions, more or less my goals for 2012.

- Eat Healthier. This is really important to me because I do not eat healthy at all. I'm talking no fruits or veggies.
- Exercise.
- No more caffeine.
- Be more patient with my children.
- Play with them more.
- Find better methods of punishment.
- Keep better track of our money.
- Get organized better.
- Redecorate my home.
- Try more new recipes.
- Work on more projects.
- Get my ebay account rolling.
- Get up earlier.

It's the 3rd day of the New Year and so far most of these are going okay. I realized that the no more caffeine probably isn't so realistic with me having two kids, so instead of giving it up completely I am just cutting back on it greatly. I used to just drink soda and coffee all day, now it's down to half a cup of coffee in the morning.
Eating for me is going well so far too, except I have been craving chinese like usual. :( When I went grocery shopping I bought a lot of fruits, veggies, and whole grains so that when I'm home I have no choice but to eat them. There are a lot of new projects and recipes I'm wanting to try this year as well, one of them being homemade salsa. I can't wait! :) Really looking forward to this year, and all the good things it has to offer us.

No comments:

Post a Comment